There are news about the Solar.Pro.Tool and we would like to change the cycle of quarterly newsletters to monthly newsletters with this newsletter. For this month there are the following news:
- Plan custom margin spacing
- E-Designer Stand-Alone
- Wind and snow load calculation for France
Plan custom margin spacing
In the Solar.Pro.Tool, we have now created the possibility to plan margin distances individually and in a user-defined way.
This offers the following advantages:
- Planning of plants on any roof shapes
- Possibility of a more visually optimal design
- Facilitation for the designer to respond to specific customer requests
The previous Polysun screen has been replaced globally by the e-designer as stand-alone including yield simulations. You can use the e-designer in any project, but you can also create pure E-Deigner projects.
This will make it easier in the future:
- “unbureaucratic” yield calculation Prior planning and construction of the plants
- Faster and easier overview of the cost-effectiveness of a planned site
- More efficient creation of earnings outlook in customer conversation
Wind and snow load calculation for France
It is now possible, as in the past, to be able to calculate wind and snow loads automatically according to zones with the Eurocode, for example for Germany.
As a result, the following additional work will be omitted in the future when planning projects in France:
- Researching weather data for France
- Additional structural planning for projects in France with regard to wind and snow loads
- Knowledge of wind and snow zones in France is no longer necessary