There are news about the Solar.Pro.Tool and we would like to change the cycle of quarterly newsletters to monthly newsletters with this newsletter. For the month of April and May there are the following news:
- Automatic wind and snow load calculation for Hungary
- Planning with short rails
- Display of the systems on the arrangement screens for flat roof systems
- Levasoft and Solar.Pro.Tool at Intersolar
Automatic wind and snow load calculation according to Eurocode for Hungary
For Hungary, too, it is now possible, as in the past, to automatically calculate wind and snow loads according to zones with the Eurocode, for example for Germany.
As a result, the following additional work will be omitted in the future when planning projects in Hungary:
- Researching weather data for Hungary
- Additional structural planning for projects in Hungary with regard to wind and snow loads
- Knowledge of wind and snow zones in Hungary is no longer necessary
Planning with short rails
With this implementation in the Solar.Pro.Tool, we have taken into account the possibility of mounting the short rail. Here, the module is placed on the short rail and fastened from above with a clamp.
This opens up in the future:
- If this type of assembly is used or planned, it is now also possible to plan this in the Solar.Pro.Tool
- Additional manual planning for short rails is eliminated
- This implementation brings the planner work facilitation and time savings
Display of the systems in the arrangement screen for flat roof systems
In order to facilitate the processing of the arrangements and to make the display of the systems in the arrangement screen for flat roof systems clearer, we have implemented a short cut in the Solar.Pro.Tool.
With the short cut “l” (small L) you can show the systems and they are visually highlighted with a blue frame.